We’ve been helping American homeowners for ten years!
We’ve been where you are and know what it’s like to have more mortgage than income. We know stress can forever alter a person’s life and it’s why we started our company. We KNOW how to save your credit, give you peace at night, and move your life forward. Watch our quick informative video and learn how you will pay zero and owe zero. Most likely, we’ve already helped another homeowner in your city.
Short Sale Details
Discover Your Eligibility
- Do you owe as much or more than what your home is worth?
- Do you have a financial hardship?
- Are you not able to or soon won’t be able to make your mortgage payment?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are most likely eligible for a short sale.
What Do You Pay?
- You never pay a penny for our services.
- Your mortgage company pays us.
- 75% of our clients receive up to $10,000 in relocation money.
What do We Do For You?
- We personally manage your paperwork from start to finish.
- We help you to remove liens so we can sell your home.
- We work with your mortgage company and our Keller Williams agent to sell your home.
- We look out for your interests daily!
Online Tracking Software
We provide you with an online account so that you can see exactly where you are in the short sale process at all times.
Paid In Full
98% of our clients receive a deficiency waiver from the lender after the short sale. This means you will have no further financial obligations.
Respect & Value
We’ve been where you are and we know the emotional trauma that you are going through. This is why we value your privacy and respect your dignity.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions by Homeowners
What Is A Short Sale?
A short sale is a real estate transaction where the mortgage company allows the homeowner to sell the property for less than what is currently owed on the mortgage. Lenders agree to this transaction because: 1) The market value of the home is less than what is owed on the mortgage. 2) The homeowner has come into a financial hardship and is unable to pay their monthly mortgage payment. 3) Foreclosure will bring them far less.
How Do I Know If I'm Eligible?
Answer these simple questions:
- Do you owe as much or more on your mortgage than current market value of the property?
- Have you recently come into a financial hardship which prohibits you from paying your mortgage?
- Are you willing to sell your home at the current market value to save your credit and put you in control of what will happen and when?
If you answered yes to these questions then you are most likely eligible for a short sale.
Why Should I Do A Short Sale Vs. Foreclosure
- A short sale will only affect your ability to purchase a new home for an average of two years whereas a foreclosure can prevent you from buying your next home for up to seven years.
- A short sale minimally impacts your credit rating whereas a foreclosure will have drastic consequences on your credit rating for years to come.
- A short sale will show on your credit report that you satisfied your financial obligations in most cases. A foreclosure is part of public record and can impact your future employment opportunities, cost of credit and ability to purchase another home for up to seven years.
- Part of the short sale agreement with your lender is that they agree to forgive any balance that is left on the mortgage after the home has sold. If you are foreclosed on the lender can legally pursue you for what is owed on your mortgage and what they sold the home for, or, sell that deficiency to another debt collector who can show up, years later.
How Much Will This Cost Me?
Not a single penny! The mortgage holder will pay our company for helping you move your life forward.
Will I have a Local Realtor?
Yes, we are part of the Keller Williams Realty network and once we begin the process with your lender, our local realtor will stop by and shake your hand and answer your questions about selling your home. Most times we can sell your home WITHOUT using signs. We have a very low impact, low profile approach so most do not know you are even selling your home.
- Short Sale transactions typically take 4-6 months to complete.
- The homeowner can live in their home up until the time of closing and will receive a notice of the specific date to vacate the property.
- 75% of homeowners receive up to $10k in relocation money by the lender to help them move to another location. You MUST still be living in your home to qualify.
- Mortgage holders are responsible for vacated properties including taxes, insurance, HOA fees, and maintenance. A short sale alleviates this problem for the lender and studies have proven that lenders actually retain more money from a short sale than by a foreclosure. 24% more, based on Treasury statistics!
“[The Real Estate Short Sale Company] is dedicated, timely, and great at answering my questions. I didn’t have a lot of faith in the beginning but man… I have gotten rid of a burdensome property…They were able to negotiate with the my bank and the buyer to get me to close in a short time and even during a pandemic. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to short sale or mitigate a property situation.
“On a scale of 0 – 10, I rate [The Short Sell Group] as a 10+++! All were very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and so easy to deal with. It was like they held my hand the whole way! They provided a valuable service and they have my eternal gratitude.”
“[The President] reached out to me personally and offered sincere and valuable information throughout my process. His team was always one phone call/email away and checked in with me often. Needless to say through this somewhat stressful time it was a blessing to have a team working with you. There aren’t enough words to thank them for their services! I would highly recommend [The Short Sell Group] to anyone going through a short sale!”
WHY CHOOSE THE SHORT SELL GROUP?
Processing a short sale is very technical and completing one timely and successfully requires more than just being a realtor. It requires experience, understanding of your state’s laws and most of all, a passion for excellence. We’ve had many homeowners over the years call us out of desperation because their realtor was unsuccessful in short-selling their home. If you start with us you will end with us because we’ve been where you are and we’ve been processing/selling short sales since 2011 in all 50 states. We have helped thousands of families avoid foreclosure. We honestly do care for your success.
We’re On It
You’ll know where you are in the process 24/7! RealTime!
Executive Level Lender Relationships
We have personal relationships with every major lender in the U.S.
We have attorneys, agents, and processors who all work for the common goal of helping homeowners move their lives forward.
Get Started Now
Fill out this form to fully discover how the short sale process can stop foreclosure, save your credit and put you on the path to financial peace. Once you have completed the form you will get immediate access to the eBook.
Start With a Free eBook and then get a Private and Confidential Consultation with the President at no cost.
Someone from the Short Sell Group will review your information and contact you at a time that is convenient for you and answer any and all specific questions relating to your individual real estate needs. There is no cost and no committment required to recieve the eBook. Immediate access to the eBook when you submit the form.
We NEVER sell your data for any reason. We only use the data that you provide us to help provide you with excellent customer service.